Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (16) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (52) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (50) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (74) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (43) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (3) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (7) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (13) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (3) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (47) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (310) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (127) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (6) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (13) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (21) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (3) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (59) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (322) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (15) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (703) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Consumer affairs (10) Apply Consumer affairs filter
- Credit Unions and Societies (4) Apply Credit Unions and Societies filter
- Economic policy (99) Apply Economic policy filter
- Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) (102) Apply Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) filter
- Employment rights (37) Apply Employment rights filter
- Energy (137) Apply Energy filter
- European Fund Management (111) Apply European Fund Management filter
- Finding employment (5) Apply Finding employment filter
- Further education (121) Apply Further education filter
- Higher education (146) Apply Higher education filter
- Insolvency service (156) Apply Insolvency service filter
- Minerals and Petroleum (59) Apply Minerals and Petroleum filter
- Statistics and economic research (884) Apply Statistics and economic research filter
- Telecoms (10) Apply Telecoms filter
- Tourism (12) Apply Tourism filter
- 2023 (54) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (178) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (168) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (131) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (119) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (135) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (146) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (311) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (98) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (88) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (52) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (46) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (26) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (33) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (24) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (20) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (17) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (8) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (14) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (4) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (4) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (4) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (7) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (3) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (2) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (3) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (2) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (2) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
This statistical fact sheet been produced by the Department for the Economy (DfE), Northern Ireland (NI), using data collected by the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA).
The Operating Manual has been produced by the European Social Fund (ESF) Managing Authority, which is part of the European Fund Management Division within the Department for the Economy (DfE).
This memo provides guidance and a form for ESF Programme Project Promoters to complete to record changes in information relevant to Participant Training Plans.
This memo provides projects with guidance around entering information on the ESIF database.
The Department for the Economy provides statistics on the Skills for Life and Work programme in Northern Ireland.
The Department for the Economy commissioned this research to gain an understanding and insight into the perceptions, opinions, thoughts and experiences of stakeholders on level 4 and 5 qualifications in Northern Ireland.
Northern Ireland (NI) Geothermal Energy Week (#NIGeothermalWeek) was held between 13- 17 June 2022 at Riddel Hall, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
The Energy in Northern Ireland report is circulated to a limited number of pre-release access recipients in line with the Pre-release Access to Official Statistics Order (Northern Ireland) 2009. A list of those with pre-release access can be found in the document below.
The Quality Report highlights any associated quality information for the data, statistics and information referenced in the Energy in Northern Ireland 2022 report. The Quality Report can be accessed at the link below.
The fourth edition of the Energy in Northern Ireland report was published on 23 June 2022 and can be accessed at the link below.
This report provides a snapshot of the demand for IT workers in Northern Ireland based on job advertisement data from Burning Glass, making comparisons throughout to the UK.
The MAP NI was developed by a cross-sectoral working group which included members from central and local government who consulted with stakeholders including industry, UK Government and Ofcom.
The project team commissioned Circle Economy in January 2021 to undertake a Circularity Gap Report (CGR) for Northern Ireland. The report provides a snapshot on how circular Northern Ireland currently is by applying the Circle Economy circularity metric, identifying how m
The Further Education (Student Support) (Eligibility) (Amendment etc) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2022
Equality screening for 'The Further Education (Student Support) (Eligibility) (Amendment etc) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2022.'
Developing a more strategic approach to 14-19 Education and Training - a framework to transform 14-19 Education and Training provision
The Department of Education and the Department for the Economy have published the 14-19 Framework entitled "Developing a more strategic approach to 14-19 Education and Training - a framework to Transform 14-19 Education and Training Provision".
The Department for the Economy's gifts and hospitality register.
The Assessment and Award of Vocational Qualifications and Essential Skills in Northern Ireland (NI) in response to the Covid 19 Pandemic – Commencing in March 2020 and remaining in place until no further contingency arrangements are required
Equality screening of The Assessment and Award of Vocational Qualifications and Essential Skills in Northern Ireland in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
This memo replaces ESF memo 15/18 dated 25 September 2018.To comply with European Commission guidelines, all participants enrolling on a project funded under the Disability Investment Priority are required to have a declaration of their disability.
Maximising the positive impact of DfE policy, programmes and funding in support of international research collaboration
The Department for the Economy (DfE) commissioned Cogent Management Consulting LLP to provide evidence-based advice to the Department on the policy, programmes, and funding to promote international research collaboration likely to maximise the return on its investment of resou
Copy of Mineral Prospecting Licence DG6/22 awarded to Dalradian Gold Limited.