Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (16) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (52) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (50) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (75) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (43) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (3) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (7) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (13) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (3) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (47) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (310) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (127) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (6) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (13) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (21) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (3) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (59) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (322) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (15) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (703) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Consumer affairs (10) Apply Consumer affairs filter
- Credit Unions and Societies (4) Apply Credit Unions and Societies filter
- Economic policy (99) Apply Economic policy filter
- Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) (102) Apply Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) filter
- Employment rights (37) Apply Employment rights filter
- Energy (137) Apply Energy filter
- European Fund Management (111) Apply European Fund Management filter
- Finding employment (5) Apply Finding employment filter
- Further education (121) Apply Further education filter
- Higher education (146) Apply Higher education filter
- Insolvency service (156) Apply Insolvency service filter
- Minerals and Petroleum (59) Apply Minerals and Petroleum filter
- Statistics and economic research (884) Apply Statistics and economic research filter
- Telecoms (11) Apply Telecoms filter
- Tourism (12) Apply Tourism filter
- 2023 (55) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (178) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (168) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (131) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (119) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (135) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (146) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (311) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (98) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (88) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (52) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (46) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (26) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (33) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (24) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (20) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (17) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (8) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (14) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (4) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (4) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (4) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (7) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (3) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (2) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (3) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (2) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (2) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
The department monitors recently published relevant research reports and, each quarter, produces a summary in the Research Digests for wider dissemination.
This report presents key findings on the Northern Ireland High Street Scheme from questions asked in the NISRA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Opinion Survey from 25 October 2021 to 31 March 2022.
Assessing the business growth and productivity effects of Invest NI and UKRI grant support for R&D and innovation
This paper, carried out by Queen’s University Belfast (QUB) and the Enterprise Research Centre (ERC), explores the growth and productivity effects on R&D and innovation of both Invest NI and UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) grant support to firms in Northern Ireland
The “Transition of Young People into Careers (14-19) Project” was established in January 2019 with the aim of developing a more strategic approach to the current 14-19 education and training system. The project is jointly funded and led by DE and DfE.
This circular sets out the requirements for FE colleges to prepare their 2021/22 Annual Report and Financial Statements and supersedes FE Circular 05/21.
This Circular provides information and guidance on Further Education Grants.
This circular sets out terms and conditions for the payment of the Hardship Fund (Discretionary) from 1 August 2022 and supersedes previous guidance.
Map of Northern Ireland lignite reserve policy areas in Ballymoney and Crumlin.
Evaluation of the assessment and awarding arrangements for vocational qualifications in Northern Ireland 2020-2021
The Covid pandemic has continued to cause considerable disruption to teaching and assessment throughout the 2020/21 academic year and a wide range of adaptations and support measures were implemented to ensure that as many learners as possible could achieve their vocational qu
A step by step guide for applicants filling in the Careers Service online application form for "Guidance for Young People".
This circular clarifies the student residency requirements to be eligible for ‘Home Fee’ status and support/maintenance funding and supersedes FE Circular 09/21.
Equality screening for the Gas (Designation of Pipe-lines) Order (Northern Ireland) 2022.
Equality screening for the public consultation on Revocation of EU Guarantees of Origin (GoOs) and Combined Heat and Power GoOs.
NI domiciled students enrolled on HE courses in the UK and RoI - 2016/17 to 2020/21.
Enrolments on HE courses at NI HEIs and NI FE colleges – 1991/92 to 2020/21.
Enrolments on HE courses at NI HEIs and NI FE colleges - 2016/17 to 2020/21.
Enrolments at UK HEIs by country of institution and subject area – 2020/21.
Higher Education Age Participation Index for Northern Ireland – 1997/98 to 2020/21.
UCAS applicants and accepted applicants - 2012/13 to 2021/22.
Initial Teacher Training at NI HEIs – 2016/17 to 2020/21.