Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (16) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (49) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (50) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (74) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (43) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (3) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (7) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (12) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (3) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (52) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (308) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (124) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (6) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (13) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (21) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (3) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (57) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (319) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (15) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (702) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Consumer affairs (10) Apply Consumer affairs filter
- Credit Unions and Societies (4) Apply Credit Unions and Societies filter
- Economic policy (96) Apply Economic policy filter
- Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) (103) Apply Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) filter
- Employment rights (37) Apply Employment rights filter
- Energy (136) Apply Energy filter
- European Fund Management (111) Apply European Fund Management filter
- Finding employment (5) Apply Finding employment filter
- Further education (117) Apply Further education filter
- Higher education (146) Apply Higher education filter
- Insolvency service (156) Apply Insolvency service filter
- Minerals and Petroleum (59) Apply Minerals and Petroleum filter
- Statistics and economic research (883) Apply Statistics and economic research filter
- Telecoms (10) Apply Telecoms filter
- Tourism (11) Apply Tourism filter
- 2023 (37) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (185) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (168) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (131) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (119) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (135) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (146) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (311) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (98) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (88) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (52) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (46) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (26) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (33) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (24) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (20) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (17) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (8) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (14) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (4) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (4) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (4) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (7) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (3) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (2) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (3) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (2) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (2) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
This paper explores a cohort of businesses that carried out research and development over the period 2016-18.
This report provides a detailed understanding of the skill requirements for the Northern Ireland economy, up to 2030. The research analyses where the skills gaps are currently, where they are emerging and where they are likely to emerge over the longer term.
Privacy Notice outlining how personal data will be handled in relation to the High Street Scheme - Remedy Payments.
This is the annual report for the Department for the Economy. The report provides information about the range of activities in which the Department has been engaged over the past year, ended 31 March 2021, and its performance against its key commitments and targets.
In the context of recent rising energy prices reflecting considerable volatility in wholesale markets, the Living Costs and Food survey household expenditure data for Northern Ireland was re-examined to explore: the pattern of energy expenditure by households in Northern Irela
This circular replaces FE 01/19 and clarifies the procedures for colleges claiming for approved capital expenditure.
The Department for International Trade (DIT) are seeking views on working towards a new Free Trade Agreement (FTA) in 2022 with Israel.
Equality screening for the Organisational Development and Transformation (ODT) Programme.
Issue 22 - Electricity Consumption and Renewable Generation in Northern Ireland January 2021 to December 2021
The latest Electricity Consumption and Renewable Generation in Northern Ireland publication was published on 3 March 2022 and can be accessed at the link below.
The management information presented in this release relates to data extracted on 27 January 2022.
The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) is an international project which seeks to provide information on the entrepreneurial landscape of 43 countries in 2020.
This Statistical Bulletin is part of a biannual series published by the Department for the Economy (DfE) to provide key information on the Training for Success 2013 and 2017 programmes (TfS 2013/2017) in Northern Ireland and contains data to October 2021.
This Statistical Bulletin is part of a biannual series published by the Department for the Economy (DfE) to provide key information on the ApprenticeshipsNI 2013 and 2017 programmes and contains data up to the end of October 2021.
Bulletin 12 is the eighth update to the original Northern Ireland High Growth report first published in June 2014. Bulletin 12 uses the latest IDBR data from September 2021 to provide High Growth figures on businesses for the cohort period between 2018 and 2021, sett
The Higher Level Apprenticeship (HLA) in Northern Ireland (NI) bulletin covers provision of HLAs at level 4 and level 5 across the academic years 2017/18 to 2020/21.
The department monitors recently published relevant research reports and, each quarter, produces a summary in the Research Digests for wider dissemination.
A factsheet has been produced that details monthly online job posting trends across Northern Ireland. It includes an assessment of selected sectors as well as skills in demand.
2022 ESF case study - Upper Springfield Development Trust/GEMS NI - Family First Belfast 1 - Romanian translation
The Community Family Support Programme, Family First Belfast, delivered by the Upper Springfield Development Trust (USDT), is an employability programme focusing on the family unit and is aimed at families with a person aged 16 or over who is not in employment, education or tr
Responses from the consultation into Mineral Prospecting Licence Applications MPLA1/19 and MPLA2/19 which took place from 13 September to 5 December 2021.
The Department for the Economy has made available the evaluation into Project Kelvin, conducted by Cogent Management Consulting.