Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (16) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (49) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (50) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (73) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (43) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (3) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (7) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (12) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (3) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (52) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (307) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (122) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (6) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (13) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (21) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (3) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (57) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (18) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (319) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (15) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (700) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Consumer affairs (10) Apply Consumer affairs filter
- Credit Unions and Societies (4) Apply Credit Unions and Societies filter
- Economic policy (96) Apply Economic policy filter
- Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) (102) Apply Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) filter
- Employment rights (37) Apply Employment rights filter
- Energy (134) Apply Energy filter
- European Fund Management (111) Apply European Fund Management filter
- Finding employment (5) Apply Finding employment filter
- Further education (117) Apply Further education filter
- Higher education (146) Apply Higher education filter
- Insolvency service (156) Apply Insolvency service filter
- Minerals and Petroleum (59) Apply Minerals and Petroleum filter
- Statistics and economic research (883) Apply Statistics and economic research filter
- Telecoms (10) Apply Telecoms filter
- Tourism (11) Apply Tourism filter
- 2023 (30) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (185) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (168) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (131) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (119) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (135) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (146) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (311) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (98) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (88) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (52) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (46) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (26) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (33) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (24) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (20) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (17) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (8) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (14) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (4) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (4) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (4) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (7) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (3) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (2) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (3) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (2) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (2) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
This is the seventh annual survey of FE College Leavers in Northern Ireland. Data was collected approximately six months after completing and achieving a regulated qualification, at Level 3 or below, in the 2019/20 academic year.
In the second of a series of subject-based career guides and in celebration of Maths Week 2021, the Careers Service has published its Spotlight on Maths feature.
The Department for the Economy (DfE) wishes to appoint a new Chair to the Board of Northern Ireland Screen. The appointment will be effective from 1 February 2022 for a term of five years.
The infographic provides information on the number of eligible NI residents aged 18 and over who have applied for their High Street Scheme Spend Local card and been verified from both the online portal and the telephone application service from 27 September
The infographic provides information on the take-up which is a comparison of those who have applied for the Spend Local card and been verified with the NI population aged 18 and over.
This report examines expenditure by households on energy as a component part of all household expenditure, transfers and savings. The report compares household energy expenditure between Northern Ireland and England, Scotland and Wales.
This report examines energy purchases by businesses in Northern Ireland in terms of its share of business turnover and how that may differ between industrial sectors and business size. The report also considers the mix of different types of energy purchased by businesses.
FE Circular 10/21 - FE coding guidance: revised implementation for Higher Level Apprenticeship (HLA) Modular Achievement Extract
This circular clarifies the process for delivery of the Higher Level Apprenticeship Modular Achievement extract for DfE funding.
This document provides guidance and and answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to local merchants on the High Street Scheme (the Scheme) including the eligibility criteria and consumer use of the card.
This memo provides guidance to Project promoters around additional requirements for QIP returns.
The Department for the Economy's determination on residency requirement for the High Street Scheme.
This bulletin, published by the DfE Careers Occupational Information Unit (COIU), focuses on the Health and Social Care sector in Northern Ireland.
This is the the fifteenth edition of the Energy Strategy e-bulletin, which aims to keep stakeholders informed about progress on the new Energy Strategy for Northern Ireland.
Regulatory Impact Assessment (RIA) in respect of the High Street Scheme.
The Department for the Economy is pleased to introduce the ‘Funding innovation for net zero’ e-zine. The aim of the e-zine is to keep you informed of funding opportunities available in the clean tech and green innovation space.
The High Street Scheme provides an opportunity to apply for a £100 pre-paid card to spend in local businesses as part of a range of programmes aimed to stimulate economic recovery. This page contains promotional material for retailers to use.
In consultation with College MI staff and internal Departmental colleagues the Department considers that due to the ongoing disruption caused by Covid 19, there is a continuing need to flag enrolments which were planned to be completed in an earlier academic year but which are
Previous guidance FE01-0918 (issued 7 September 2018) provided an update to the list for the course (C06) and student source of funding (E08) fields to be utilised in the 2018/19 academic year.
The Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 (Coronavirus) (Amendment of Schedule 11) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2021
Equality screening in regard to The Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 (Coronavirus) (Amendment of Schedule 11) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2021.
The Department for the Economy (DfE) wishes to appoint a new Chair to the Board of Stranmillis University College. The appointment will be effective from 1 January 2022 for an initial term of four years.