Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (16) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (49) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (50) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (74) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (43) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (3) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (7) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (12) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (3) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (52) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (308) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (124) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (6) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (13) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (21) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (3) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (57) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (319) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (15) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (702) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Consumer affairs (10) Apply Consumer affairs filter
- Credit Unions and Societies (4) Apply Credit Unions and Societies filter
- Economic policy (96) Apply Economic policy filter
- Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) (103) Apply Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) filter
- Employment rights (37) Apply Employment rights filter
- Energy (136) Apply Energy filter
- European Fund Management (111) Apply European Fund Management filter
- Finding employment (5) Apply Finding employment filter
- Further education (117) Apply Further education filter
- Higher education (146) Apply Higher education filter
- Insolvency service (156) Apply Insolvency service filter
- Minerals and Petroleum (59) Apply Minerals and Petroleum filter
- Statistics and economic research (883) Apply Statistics and economic research filter
- Telecoms (10) Apply Telecoms filter
- Tourism (11) Apply Tourism filter
- 2023 (37) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (185) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (168) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (131) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (119) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (135) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (146) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (311) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (98) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (88) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (52) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (46) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (26) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (33) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (24) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (20) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (17) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (8) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (14) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (4) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (4) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (4) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (7) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (3) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (2) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (3) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (2) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (2) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
Advice on the requirement of all staff listed on a project's Call 3 Annex A to sign a "Confirmation of ESF Role" form. This agreement is to be used for Call 3 purposes only.
This is the sixteenth edition of the Energy Strategy e-bulletin, which aims to keep stakeholders informed about progress on the new Energy Strategy for Northern Ireland.
Equality Screening in regards to the ApprenticeshipsNI 2021 programme.
The NI Investment for Growth and Jobs Programme is using funding available under the European Regional Development fund to help drive economic growth in NI. Find out more about its activities and achievements in this information leaflet.
Equality screening - The Insolvency (Monetary Limits) (Amendment) Order (Northern Ireland) 2022 and the Insolvency (Amendment) Rules 2022
Equality screening in regard to the The Insolvency (Monetary Limits) (Amendment) Order (Northern Ireland) 2022 and the Insolvency (Amendment) Rules 2022.
Rural Needs Impact Assessment - The Insolvency (Monetary Limits) (Amendment) Order (Northern Ireland) 2022 and the Insolvency (Amendment) Rules 2022
Rural Needs Impact Assessment in regards to The Insolvency (Monetary Limits) (Amendment) Order (Northern Ireland) 2022 and the Insolvency (Amendment) Rules 2022.
Equality screening in regards to the Energy Strategy - the Path to Net Zero.
The Department for the Economy (DfE) wishes to appoint seven members to the board of Invest Northern Ireland (Invest NI). The appointments will be effective as soon as possible after 1 April 2022.
Infographic - verified eligible Northern Ireland applicants to High Street Spend Local Scheme to close of applications
The infographic provides information on the number of eligible NI residents aged 18 and over who have applied for their Spend Local card and been verified in the period 27 September to close of applications.
The infographic provides information on the take-up which is a comparison of those who have applied for the Spend Local card and been verified with the NI population aged 18 and over for the period 27 September to close of applications.
Energy accounts for almost 60 per cent of Northern Ireland’s greenhouse gas emissions.
Research Bulletins are short analytical articles on topical economic and labour market issues. They help to build understanding of current trends and raise awareness of research and analysis carried out.
Electricity Consumption and Renewable Generation data tables for Northern Ireland
Issue 21 - Electricity Consumption and Renewable Generation in Northern Ireland October 2020 to September 2021
The latest Electricity Consumption and Renewable Generation in Northern Ireland publication was published on 2 December 2021 and can be accessed at the link below.
This bulletin, published by the DfE Careers Occupational Information Unit (COIU) focuses on careers relating to construction and the built environment in Northern Ireland.
Terms of Reference for the Independent Research Review of Careers Guidance Delivery 2021.
Equality screening around the reconfiguration of DfE’s accommodation to provide an agile working environment for staff and facilitate New Ways of Working including hybrid working.
The department monitors recently published relevant research reports and, each quarter, produces a summary in the Research Digests for wider dissemination.
Section 9 of the Employment Act (Northern Ireland) 2016 requires the Department for the Economy (DfE) to review the operation of Early Conciliation after 12 months and again after 36 months of operation.
This booklet sets out the terms and conditions of the Department for the Economy (DfE) Postgraduate Studentships held at Queen’s University Belfast and Ulster University.