Data Protection Legislation
Under Data Protection Legislation, the Department has a legal duty to protect any information collected from you. This website uses leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard your data, and keeps strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
What information does this website collect?
The Department collects three kinds of information from visitors to the website:
- feedback (through visitors emailing us)
- customer satisfaction surveys (via optional online surveys)
If you email us from this website we will keep a record of your message for a maximum of three months after the conclusion of correspondence, for reference and audit purposes, after which it will be deleted.
Site usage information - Cookies
What happens when I link to another site?
This website does not pass on to any other site any personal information you have given.
What happens when I come to this website site from another site?
Where you are directed to this site from another site (whether a third party site or a government site) we may receive personal information relating to you from the other site(s). You should read the privacy policies for these sites as these will govern the use of any personal information that you provide and which is then provided to this website.
Access to your information
Further details on how your personal information is collected, stored and processed by each Department is available below:
- Department for Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs Privacy Notice
- Department for Communities Privacy Notice
- Department for the Economy Privacy Notice
- Department of Education Privacy Notice
- Department of Finance Privacy Notice
- Department of Health Privacy Notice
- Department for Infrastructure Privacy Notice
- Department of Justice Privacy Notice
- The Executive Office Privacy Notice