Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (16) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (52) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (50) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (75) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (43) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (3) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (7) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (13) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (3) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (47) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (310) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (127) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (6) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (13) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (21) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (3) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (59) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (322) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (15) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (703) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Consumer affairs (10) Apply Consumer affairs filter
- Credit Unions and Societies (4) Apply Credit Unions and Societies filter
- Economic policy (99) Apply Economic policy filter
- Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) (102) Apply Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) filter
- Employment rights (37) Apply Employment rights filter
- Energy (137) Apply Energy filter
- European Fund Management (111) Apply European Fund Management filter
- Finding employment (5) Apply Finding employment filter
- Further education (121) Apply Further education filter
- Higher education (146) Apply Higher education filter
- Insolvency service (156) Apply Insolvency service filter
- Minerals and Petroleum (59) Apply Minerals and Petroleum filter
- Statistics and economic research (884) Apply Statistics and economic research filter
- Telecoms (11) Apply Telecoms filter
- Tourism (12) Apply Tourism filter
- 2023 (55) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (178) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (168) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (131) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (119) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (135) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (146) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (311) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (98) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (88) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (52) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (46) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (26) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (33) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (24) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (20) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (17) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (8) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (14) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (4) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (4) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (4) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (7) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (3) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (2) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (3) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (2) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (2) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
This report presents the department's progress in fulfilling its statutory equality and good relations duties, and implementing Equality Scheme commitments and Disability Action Plans.
It reflects progress made between April 2020 and March 2021.
The Small and Micro Business Impact Test (SAMBIT) is designed to support the development of the Regulatory Impact Assessment and help policy makers and officials understand the regulatory impacts and effects on small and micro businesses.
A list of the International Organization for Standardization Merchant Category Codes (MCC) that will be used to block transactions for expenditure that is excluded from the High Street Scheme.
Rural Needs Impact Assessment (RNIA) in regards to the High Street Scheme.
Privacy Notice outlining how personal data will be handled in relation to the High Street Scheme.
Background and frequently asked questions (FAQs) for the general public on the High Street Scheme.
Privacy Notice outlining how personal data will be handled by the department's Quality Improvement Team.
Equality screening in respect of the Higher Education period poverty pilot programme.
HSS aims to boost demand in our struggling towns, city centres and providing much needed support to our local businesses following the easing of Covid restrictions by the NI Executive and the gradual opening up of the economy.
A European Social Fund (ESF) case study from People 1st translated into Spanish.
A Mineral Prospecting Licence is a legal permission, issued by the Department for the Economy, to explore for minerals in Northern Ireland.
Issue 20 - Electricity Consumption and Renewable Generation in Northern Ireland July 2020 to June 2021
The latest Electricity Consumption and Renewable Generation in Northern Ireland publication was published on 2 September 2021 and can be accessed at the link below.
Privacy notice outlining how personal data will be handled in relation to the Energy Strategy stakeholder list.
A Mineral Prospecting Licence (MPL) granted under The Mineral Development Act (NI) 1969 (the Act) is required for any exploration for base minerals in Northern Ireland.
This is the the fourteenth edition of the Energy Strategy E-Bulletin, which aims to keep stakeholders informed about progress on the new Energy Strategy for Northern Ireland.
Public appointment – Construction Industry Training Board Northern Ireland (CITB NI) Members – Employer/Employee Members
This Statistical Bulletin is part of a biannual series published by the Department for the Economy (DfE) to provide key information on the Training for Success 2013 and 2017 programmes (TfS 2013/2017) in Northern Ireland and contains data to April 2021.
This Statistical Bulletin is part of a biannual series published by the Department for the Economy (DfE) to provide key information on the ApprenticeshipsNI 2013 and 2017 programmes and contains data up to the end of April 2021.
The Apprenticeships and Training Statistics consultation gave users the opportunity to comment on three statistical bulletins: Training for Success (TfS), ApprenticeshipsNI (AP
The department monitors recently published relevant research reports and, each quarter, produces a summary in the Research Digests for wider dissemination.