Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (16) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (49) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (50) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (74) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (43) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (3) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (7) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (12) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (3) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (52) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (308) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (124) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (6) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (13) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (21) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (3) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (57) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (319) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (15) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (702) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Consumer affairs (10) Apply Consumer affairs filter
- Credit Unions and Societies (4) Apply Credit Unions and Societies filter
- Economic policy (96) Apply Economic policy filter
- Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) (103) Apply Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) filter
- Employment rights (37) Apply Employment rights filter
- Energy (136) Apply Energy filter
- European Fund Management (111) Apply European Fund Management filter
- Finding employment (5) Apply Finding employment filter
- Further education (117) Apply Further education filter
- Higher education (146) Apply Higher education filter
- Insolvency service (156) Apply Insolvency service filter
- Minerals and Petroleum (59) Apply Minerals and Petroleum filter
- Statistics and economic research (883) Apply Statistics and economic research filter
- Telecoms (10) Apply Telecoms filter
- Tourism (11) Apply Tourism filter
- 2023 (37) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (185) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (168) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (131) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (119) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (135) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (146) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (311) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (98) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (88) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (52) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (46) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (26) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (33) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (24) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (20) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (17) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (8) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (14) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (4) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (4) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (4) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (7) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (3) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (2) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (3) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (2) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (2) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
Equality Screening - Relief for Energy Intensive Industries from the indirect costs of the Northern Ireland Renewables Obligation (NIRO) – public consultation onoptions for implementation
Equality Screening for "Relief for Energy Intensive Industries from the indirect costs of the Northern Ireland Renewables Obligation (NIRO)" - public consultation on options for implementation
The Department for the Economy remains committed to fulfilling its statutory obligations under the Freedom of Information Act and Environmental Information Regulations.
The Department for the Economy is seeking to appoint ten members to the Board of CITB NI. It is planned to make the appointments by 1 July 2022 for an initial three year term.
A summary of responses from the consultation into Mineral Prospecting Licence Applications MPLA1/19 and MPLA2/19 which ran from 13 September to 5 December 2021. The objective of this document is to provide a summary of the issues and concerns raised during the c
Copy of Mineral Prospecting Licence DG1/22 awarded to Dalradian Gold Limited.
Copy of Mineral Prospecting Licence DG2/22 awarded to Dalradian Gold Limited.
Insolvency Service notice - revocation of recognition of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants as a Recognised Professional Body
This notice concerns the making of an Order to revoke the recognition of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) as a Recognised Professional Body (RPB) for the purpose of authorising insolvency practitioners.
This is the seventeenth edition of the Energy Strategy e-bulletin, which aims to keep stakeholders informed about progress on the new Energy Strategy for Northern Ireland.
Guidance around the current ESF Call 3 match funding position.
The Department for the Economy is seeking to appoint two Chairs, one to the Governing Body of South Eastern Regional College (SERC) and one to the Governing Body of Southern Regional College (SRC).
This bulletin, published by the Department for the Economy Careers Occupational Information Unit (COIU) focuses on entrepreneurship in Northern Ireland.
Booklet for the Northern Ireland Apprenticeship Awards 2022 ceremony.
On 26 January 2022, the Economy Minister announced an Independent Review of Invest Northern Ireland. This page contains the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the review.
Economy Minister Gordon Lyons MLA and Agriculture Minister Edwin Poots MLA and have announced the publication of the Independent Strategic Review of the NI Agri-Food Sector (ISRAF) report.
DfE's Analytical Services Unit produces a monthly economic update, which analyses the main trends and events arising each month, both in the local economy and also any national or global economic events which will impact on Northern Ireland.
This 22-point Action Plan outlines some of the main actions to be taken forward during 2022 by central government and our partners. It follows the publication of The Path to Net Zero Energy which outlined a
This statistical bulletin presents a range of analysis regarding enrolments and students (both regulated and non-regulated) in the Northern Ireland further education sector covering academic years 2016/17 to 2020/21.
This booklet is a synopsis of the Leading Innovation Horizon Scan Report which was commissioned to support the Vision for a 10x Economy by examining emerging trends and technologies.
This bulletin, published by the DfE Careers Occupational Information Unit (COIU), focuses on careers relating to hospitality and tourism in Northern Ireland.
Equality Screening in regards to the Heat Network Market Framework.