Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (16) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (52) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (50) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (75) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (43) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (3) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (7) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (13) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (3) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (47) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (310) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (127) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (6) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (13) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (21) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (3) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (59) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (322) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (15) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (704) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Consumer affairs (10) Apply Consumer affairs filter
- Credit Unions and Societies (4) Apply Credit Unions and Societies filter
- Economic policy (99) Apply Economic policy filter
- Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) (102) Apply Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) filter
- Employment rights (37) Apply Employment rights filter
- Energy (138) Apply Energy filter
- European Fund Management (111) Apply European Fund Management filter
- Finding employment (5) Apply Finding employment filter
- Further education (121) Apply Further education filter
- Higher education (146) Apply Higher education filter
- Insolvency service (156) Apply Insolvency service filter
- Minerals and Petroleum (59) Apply Minerals and Petroleum filter
- Statistics and economic research (884) Apply Statistics and economic research filter
- Telecoms (11) Apply Telecoms filter
- Tourism (12) Apply Tourism filter
- 2023 (56) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (179) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (167) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (131) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (119) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (135) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (146) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (311) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (98) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (88) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (52) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (46) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (26) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (33) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (24) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (20) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (17) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (8) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (14) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (4) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (4) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (4) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (7) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (3) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (2) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (3) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (2) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (2) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
Responses from the consultation into Mineral Prospecting Licence Application KDRA2/22 which ran from 6 June to 28 August 2022.
Responses from the consultation into Mineral Prospecting Licence Application KDRA3/22 which ran from 6 June to 28 August 2022 .
Copy of Mineral Prospecting Licence MCT1/22 awarded to Mount Castle Trust.
Copy of Mineral Prospecting Licence OM1/22 awarded to Flintridge Resources Ltd .
Copy of Mineral Prospecting Licence KDR2/22 awarded to Karelian Diamond Resources Plc.
Copy of Mineral Prospecting Licence KDR3/22 awarded to Karelian Diamond Resources Plc.
The Careers Occupational Information Unit (COIU), within the Careers Service, produces regular bulletins on growing sectors within the economy. This bulletin covers "Life Sciences".
Equality screening - the Gas (Designation of Pipe-lines) Order (Northern Ireland) 2022 which will designate a new 3km section of gas pipe-line at Kilroot power station for the purposes of the regulated common transmission tariff.
A summary of responses from the consultation into Mineral Prospecting Licence KDRA2/22 and KDRA3/22 which ran from 6 June to 28 August 2022. The objective of this document is to provide a summary of the issues and concerns raised during the consultation period a
The National Occupational Standards (NOS) Governance Group has developed a new NOS strategy for 2022 and beyond.
The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) is an international project which seeks to provide information on the entrepreneurial landscape of 50 countries in 2021.
FE Circular 06/22 - coding guidance: mode of attendance for Apprenticeships NI and Training for Success
The purpose of this document is to ensure that data is recorded consistently in all colleges for participants on Training for Success (TfS) and Apprenticeships NI (APP-NI).
This is the annual report for the Department for the Economy. The report provides information about the range of activities in which the Department has been engaged over the past year, ended 31 March 2022, and its performance against its key commitments and targets.
Issue 24 - Electricity Consumption and Renewable Generation in Northern Ireland July 2021 to June 2022
The latest Electricity Consumption and Renewable Generation in Northern Ireland publication was published on 8 September 2022.
This Statistical Bulletin is part of a biannual series published by the Department for the Economy (DfE) to provide key information on the ApprenticeshipsNI 2013 and 2017 programmes and contains data up to the end of April 2022.
This Statistical Bulletin is part of a biannual series published by the Department for the Economy (DfE) to provide key information on the Training for Success 2013 and 2017 programmes (TfS 2013/2017) in Northern Ireland and contains data to April 2022.
The Department for the Economy provides statistics on the Skills for Life and Work programme in Northern Ireland.
Research Bulletins are short analytical articles on topical economic and labour market issues. They help to build understanding of current trends and raise awareness of research and analysis carried out.
This is the eighteenth edition of the Energy Strategy e-bulletin, which aims to keep stakeholders informed about progress on the new Energy Strategy for Northern Ireland.
This circular sets out the arrangements for the eligibility requirements for access to English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) in further education (FE) colleges for asylum seekers, refugees, those granted Humanitarian Protection, persons granted Indefinite leave to remain