Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (16) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (52) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (50) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (74) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (43) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (3) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (7) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (13) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (3) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (47) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (310) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (127) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (6) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (13) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (21) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (3) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (59) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (322) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (15) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (703) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Consumer affairs (10) Apply Consumer affairs filter
- Credit Unions and Societies (4) Apply Credit Unions and Societies filter
- Economic policy (99) Apply Economic policy filter
- Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) (102) Apply Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) filter
- Employment rights (37) Apply Employment rights filter
- Energy (137) Apply Energy filter
- European Fund Management (111) Apply European Fund Management filter
- Finding employment (5) Apply Finding employment filter
- Further education (121) Apply Further education filter
- Higher education (146) Apply Higher education filter
- Insolvency service (156) Apply Insolvency service filter
- Minerals and Petroleum (59) Apply Minerals and Petroleum filter
- Statistics and economic research (884) Apply Statistics and economic research filter
- Telecoms (10) Apply Telecoms filter
- Tourism (12) Apply Tourism filter
- 2023 (54) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (178) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (168) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (131) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (119) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (135) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (146) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (311) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (98) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (88) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (52) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (46) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (26) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (33) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (24) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (20) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (17) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (8) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (14) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (4) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (4) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (4) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (7) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (3) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (2) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (3) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (2) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (2) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
This statistical bulletin has been produced by the Department for the Economy (DfE), Northern Ireland (NI) and provides information on the number of NI students enrolled at UK higher education institutions (HEIs) and the number of students enrolled at NI HEIs in the academic y
Equality screening around the design considerations on which the Department for the Economy will base the development of a renewable electricity support scheme for Northern Ireland.
The department's ‘Culture Charter’ builds on NICS values. The charter sets out six ‘ONE DfE’ values that we expect to see in each other, lived out in our daily interactions with colleagues and wider stakeholders.
Equality screeing in regards to DfE Resource Budget 2022-2023.
A factsheet has been produced that details monthly online job posting trends across Northern Ireland. It includes an assessment of selected sectors as well as skills in demand.
Further Education Sector Activity in Northern Ireland by Local Government District: 2017/18 to 2021/22
The fact sheet presents a range of analysis regarding enrolments and students in the Northern Ireland further education sector covering academic years 2017/18 to 2021/22.
Partnership Agreement - Department for the Economy (DfE) and the Construction Industry Training Board Northern Ireland (CITB NI)
This document sets out the partnership arrangements between CITB NI and the Department for the Economy.
This is the Energy Strategy Action Plan 2023 and follows on from the recently published report Energy Strategy Action Plan 2022.
Infographic showing the Department for the Economy's Careers Service 2021-22 "Year at a glance".
Guidance to ESF programme 2014-2020 project promoters regarding the retention of documents.
Issue 26 - Electricity Consumption and Renewable Generation in Northern Ireland January 2022 to December 2022
This publication presents information on Renewable Electricity Generation for Northern Ireland.
Electricity Consumption and Renewable Generation in Northern Ireland statistics are circulated to a limited number of pre-release access recipients in line with the Pre-release Access to Official Statistics Order (Northern Ireland) 2009.
A presentation outlining research around skills inequalities in young people (16-24), in Northern Ireland.
This publication presents analysis on the first year of Level 2 (L2) Traineeships. The NI Traineeship is a full-time Level 2 vocational education training offer and is delivered at Further Education (FE) colleges.
This report outlines the progress made against each of the 22 Action Points over the last year by central government and partners, from the Energy Strategy Action Plan 2022. The actions for 2022 concentrated on supporting the five key principles of the Northern Ireland En
As a signatory to the Concordat for the Support of Career Development of Researchers Development, DfE reviews its compliance with the principles of the Concordat and submits a short annual report on how we as a funding organisation, endeavour to support positive and inclusive
The department monitors recently published relevant research reports and, each quarter, produces a summary in the Research Digests for wider dissemination.
Higher Education Support Funds - Conditions of funding for Higher Education Institutions in Northern Ireland
This guidance sets out the conditions for Support Funds provided by the Department for the Economy (DfE) to Higher Education Institutions in Northern Ireland.
Job Match is a project delivered by Disability Action which supports economically inactive or unemployed people with a disability as their primary barrier to paid employment.
This privacy notice applies to the function of the Trading Standard Service’s (TSS) Scams Project.