Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (16) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (52) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (50) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (75) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (43) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (3) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (7) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (13) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (3) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (47) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (310) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (127) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (6) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (13) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (21) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (3) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (59) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (322) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (15) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (703) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Consumer affairs (10) Apply Consumer affairs filter
- Credit Unions and Societies (4) Apply Credit Unions and Societies filter
- Economic policy (99) Apply Economic policy filter
- Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) (102) Apply Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) filter
- Employment rights (37) Apply Employment rights filter
- Energy (137) Apply Energy filter
- European Fund Management (111) Apply European Fund Management filter
- Finding employment (5) Apply Finding employment filter
- Further education (121) Apply Further education filter
- Higher education (146) Apply Higher education filter
- Insolvency service (156) Apply Insolvency service filter
- Minerals and Petroleum (59) Apply Minerals and Petroleum filter
- Statistics and economic research (884) Apply Statistics and economic research filter
- Telecoms (11) Apply Telecoms filter
- Tourism (12) Apply Tourism filter
- 2023 (55) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (178) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (168) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (131) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (119) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (135) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (146) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (311) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (98) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (88) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (52) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (46) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (26) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (33) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (24) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (20) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (17) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (8) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (14) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (4) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (4) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (4) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (7) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (3) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (2) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (3) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (2) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (2) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
This privacy notice applies to the function of the Trading Standard Service’s (TSS) Scams Project.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) for QUB Critical Minerals Research and Stakeholder Engagement.
Terms of reference for QUB Critical Minerals research and stakeholder engagement.
DfE's Analytical Services Unit produces a monthly economic update which analyses the main trends and events arising each month, both in the local economy and also any national or global economic events which will impact on Northern Ireland.
The Higher Level Apprenticeship (HLA) bulletin covers provision at Further Education (FE) colleges in Northern Ireland and the College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE) across the academic years 2017/18 to 2021/22.
This paper explores the nature and characteristics of businesses that reported purchases expenditure between 2017 and 2020 as captured by the Northern Ireland Annual Business Inquiry.
This Statistical Bulletin is part of a biannual series published by the Department for the Economy (DfE) to provide key information on the Training for Success 2013 and 2017 programmes (TfS 2013/2017) in Northern Ireland and contains data to July 2022.
This Statistical Bulletin is part of a biannual series published by the Department for the Economy (DfE) to provide key information on the ApprenticeshipsNI 2013 and 2017 programmes and contains data up to the end of July 2022.
The Essential Skills Enrolments and Outcomes in Northern Ireland from 2017/18 to 2021/22 bulletin presents a range of analysis regarding the numbers and characteristics of those enrolling and qualifying in Essential Skills.
Equality screening around the Circular Economy Strategy for Northern Ireland. This draft strategy sets out our vision to create an innovative, inclusive and competitive economy, with responsible production and consumption at its core.
This guidance has been produced for home heating oil suppliers in
Northern Ireland and provides information intended to promote compliance with Trading Standards legislation and help businesses avoid consumer disputes.
The Department for the Economy wishes to appoint a new chair and members to the board of the Northern Ireland Skills Council (NISC).
This is the twentieth edition of the Energy Strategy e-bulletin, which aims to keep stakeholders informed about progress on the new Energy Strategy for Northern Ireland.
The Department for the Economy and The Crown Estate (TCE) have developed this Statement of Intent to confirm their joint aspirations in the field of offshore renewable energy development.
The Department for the Economy has a published a report in respect of the Independent Review of Invest NI. The Review was undertaken by an Independent Review Panel chaired by Sir Michael Lyons and comprising Dame Rotha Johnston DBE and Maureen O’Reilly.
Equality Screening for Draft Offshore Renewable Energy Action Plan consultation.
The Department for the Economy commissioned independent research to assess the impact of the first year of EU exit on businesses in Northern Ireland (NI).
A presentation outlining research around differences in education, training and lablour market by in sex, in Northern Ireland.
This statistical bulletin presents a range of analysis regarding enrolments and students (both regulated and non-regulated) in the Northern Ireland further education sector covering academic years 2017/18 to 2021/22.
The department’s aim was to review the current position in relation to the Level 4 and 5 provision and HE in FE and identify a number of recommendations for the future approach.