Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (16) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (52) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (50) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (74) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (43) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (3) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (7) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (13) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (3) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (47) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (310) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (127) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (6) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (13) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (21) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (3) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (59) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (322) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (15) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (703) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Consumer affairs (10) Apply Consumer affairs filter
- Credit Unions and Societies (4) Apply Credit Unions and Societies filter
- Economic policy (99) Apply Economic policy filter
- Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) (102) Apply Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) filter
- Employment rights (37) Apply Employment rights filter
- Energy (137) Apply Energy filter
- European Fund Management (111) Apply European Fund Management filter
- Finding employment (5) Apply Finding employment filter
- Further education (121) Apply Further education filter
- Higher education (146) Apply Higher education filter
- Insolvency service (156) Apply Insolvency service filter
- Minerals and Petroleum (59) Apply Minerals and Petroleum filter
- Statistics and economic research (884) Apply Statistics and economic research filter
- Telecoms (10) Apply Telecoms filter
- Tourism (12) Apply Tourism filter
- 2023 (54) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (178) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (168) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (131) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (119) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (135) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (146) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (311) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (98) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (88) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (52) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (46) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (26) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (33) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (24) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (20) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (17) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (8) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (14) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (4) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (4) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (4) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (7) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (3) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (2) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (3) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (2) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (2) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
The Department for International Trade (DIT) is seeking views on the UK’s current trading arrangements with South Korea, how they may be improved and the challenges faced.
Issue 25 - Electricity Consumption and Renewable Generation in Northern Ireland October 2021 to September 2022
The latest Electricity Consumption and Renewable Generation in Northern Ireland publication was published on 8 December 2022.
As discussed at the Keeping in Touch meetings on 30 November and in accordance with Article 140 CPR, beneficiaries must ensure that all documents relating to each operation, its implementation and financing are retained until 31 December 2030 or otherwise instructed by the Man
The Department for the Economy provides statistics on the Skills for Life and Work programme in Northern Ireland.
In October 2022, the Department for the Economy (DfE) published A 10X Economy - Research Programme 2022-23 and Beyond.
28 competitors from Northern Ireland won medals at the WorldSkills UK National finals in that took place in November 2022.
This is the eighth annual survey of FE College Leavers in Northern Ireland. Data was collected approximately six months after completing and achieving a regulated qualification, at Level 3 or below, in the 2020/21 academic year.
The Department for the Economy wishes to appoint five members to the Board of Tourism Northern Ireland (TNI). The appointments will be made on a staggered basis for a term of three years.
The Women in STEM Steering Group provides advice and strategic oversight to the Department for the Economy (DfE).
Bulletin 13 uses the latest Inter-Departmental Business Register (IDBR) data from September 2022 to provide High Growth figures on businesses for the most recent cohort period between 2019 and 2022, setting these in context with the previously published series of analytic
The One Stop Shop will work with partners to consolidate advice, guidance and support in energy-related matters in an effort to simplify the energy decarbonisation journey for consumers, whether they need impartial advice on what to do and how to do it, or protection along the
Prior to the implementation of the NI Protocol the Department for the Economy published research on the capacity of customs intermediaries in Northern Ireland.
FE Circular 12/22 operational requirements for Essential Skills in application of number, communication and ICT
The circular contains operational requirements for the management, provision, coordination, teaching and delivery of Essential Skills qualifications. These requirements are intended for all providers other than schools.
The department monitors recently published relevant research reports and, each quarter, produces a summary in the Research Digests for wider dissemination.
Equality screening around the proposed closure of Careers Resource Centre (CRC), Ann Street in Belfast, in order to: enhance efficiency and effectiveness of careers resources; to recognise and utilise the benefits of new technologies to improve client experience; to
Attracting foreign direct investment to Northern Ireland in the context of our post EU exit trading relationships
This paper provides a short summary of DfE commissioned research conducted by Wavteq to examine the impact of the post EU exit trading relationships on foreign direct investment (FDI) in Northern Ireland.
The impact on Northern Ireland arising from the UK’s exit from the EU: Partial Equilibrium Modelling
The department commissioned InterAnalysis Ltd to undertake an assessment of the possible economic impact on the NI economy of the UK’s exit from the EU.
This is the nineteenth edition of the Energy Strategy e-bulletin, which aims to keep stakeholders informed about progress on the new Energy Strategy for Northern Ireland.
Specification of DfE Public Service Bodies in Regulations, as provided for by the Period Products (Free Provision) Act (Northern Ireland) 2022
The Period Products (Free Provision) Act (Northern Ireland) 2022 (the Act) received Royal Assent on 12 May 2022. The Act places a duty on the Executive Office to ensure that period products are available free of charge, on a universal basis, in appropriate locations.
Higher education delivered in the further education colleges plays a significant role in meeting the skills needs of the economy and in widening access to higher education.