Search the Debt Relief Order Register, the Insolvency Service Public Portal and complete form 6.31 Statement of Affairs (Debtor's Petition).

Search the Debt Relief Order Register

You can conduct your search by entering the surname and/or forename.

Search the Individual Voluntary Register (IVA)

The Insolvency Service Public Portal

A public portal has been developed enabling customers to pay deposits and complete their forms on-line 24/7.

Form 6.31 Statement of Affairs (Debtor's Petition)

You will need to complete this form if you wish to present a petition to the High Court to make yourself bankrupt

Privacy Notice

Insolvency Service privacy notice outlining how it will handle personal data:


Related articles

Back to top