Welome to the Insolvency Service Public Portal. This is an easy to use interactive internet service which you can access at a time and location that is convenient to you.
Before you start
If this is your first visit, you will need to create a new account when you click on the “Complete Now” link below. As the system allows you to save and retrieve partially completed forms with the ability to edit the previously saved version, you should record your username and password and keep them safe to use for any subsequent log-ins.
Important things to note before you start completing the on line Questionnaire:
- a printable version will only become available after you complete the on-line from and click submit
- a question marked with * denotes a mandatory field, if this is not applicable to you, it should be marked as N/A
- if there is a monetary value associated with a question you have marked as N/A you should input £0.00
A secure database will capture the information you provide.
The following forms are currently available on this site:
- Form 6.31 Statement of Affairs (Debtor’s Petition): you will need to complete this form if you wish to present a petition to the High Court to make yourself bankrupt. For information on how to complete this form see: Guidance on how to complete your statement of affairs debtor’s petition (form 6.31)
- When you have completed this form, print off a copy along with your completed Debtor's bankruptcy petition (Debtor's bankruptcy petition form 6.30). Form 6.31 must be witnessed by a solicitor.
You should then take these completed forms, along with the receipt of your deposit paid to the Insolvency Service, to the High Court.
You can also pay your bankruptcy deposit on-line using a credit/debit card.
For more information on how to make yourself bankrupt see How to petition for your own bankruptcy.
If you have any technical problems completing this form please contact us on 028 9054 8531 (9.00 am to 5.00 pm) or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- Alternatives to bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy and travelling abroad
- Bankruptcy restrictions
- Cancelling a bankruptcy order
- Creditors of a bankrupt
- Discharge from bankruptcy
- Effect of bankruptcy
- Employees of bankrupts and insolvent companies
- Forms used for making yourself bankrupt
- Insolvency Guidance
- Insolvency Service - do it online
- Making someone bankrupt
- Making yourself bankrupt
- Statutory forms used in bankruptcy and proxy forms for individual and company insolvency