Insolvency related complaints

Make a complaint against the Insolvency Service, a bankrupt or disqualified director acting illegally, or an insolvency practitioner. 


Related to Insolvency related complaints

Access to information

How to request information from the Department for the Economy including Freedom of Information (FOI) and the use of our Publication Scheme.

Back to top