From 1 January 2021, all subsidies provided by public authorities in Northern Ireland have had to comply with either the EU State aid rules or UK’s subsidy control regime. DfE Subsidy Control Advice Unit provides information, advice and guidance to all NI public authorities on how projects and schemes can be designed to be compliant with the relevant regime.
- State aid and subsidy control after EU exit
- Introduction to Subsidy Control
- State aid rules and coronavirus (COVID-19)
- General Block Exemption Regulation
- GBER Schemes in Northern Ireland
- State aid - Rules, Regulations and Guidance
- De Minimis aid
- Horizontal and Sectoral State aid rules
- Services of General Economic Interest
- List of NI State aid decisions
Related to State Aid and Subsidy Control
Most recent publications
Most recent news items
Access to information
How to request information from the Department for the Economy including Freedom of Information (FOI) and the use of our Publication Scheme.