Advice of paticular concern to consumers is available on nidirect in the main Consumer Advice section.
Specific COVID-19-related advice includes:
- Consumer advice for cancelled weddings and events
- Consumer advice about holiday bookings
- Consumer advice about scams
- Consumer advice about the price of goods and services
- Consumer advice for holiday caravan owners
Our telephone advisors will listen to each caller's query and provide clear, practical advice on a wide range of consumer issues. If it is appropriate we will forward details of your complaint to the Trading Standards Service for consideration for investigation.
To contact Consumerline, telephone 0300 123 6262 (Monday to Thursday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Friday 9.00 am to 4.00 pm) or visit the Consumerline page on nidirect.
Making a complaint
To make a complaint, or request advice about your consumer problem, please call Consumerline on 0300 123 6262 or visit nidirect.gov.uk. The information you provide will be treated as private and confidential.