US Packaging Company, Bemis is looking for motivated graduates and individuals with HNDs to apply for their Global Business Service Academy.
The company announced in January that it was establishing a European Business Service Centre in Campsie, Londonderry creating up to 95 positions.
To help recruit for these roles, Bemis is launching a five week academy to equip participants with the skills required to fulfil business financial service roles in their new Centre. Successful academy participants will be interviewed for a full-time position with the company offering a competitive salary.
The five week academy supported by the Department for the Economy and delivered in partnership with the North West Regional College will also see successful participants gain industry recognised qualifications.
Previous experience is not required but applicants must possess an HND or degree in any discipline. For further information and to apply visit the Mindmill website. The closing date for applications is Monday 8th May.
Notes to editors:
- Bemis Company, Inc., a NYSE listed business, delivers flexible and rigid plastic packaging for food, consumer products, medical, and pharmaceutical companies around the globe.
- For media enquiries contact DFE Press Office on 028 9052 9604. Out of office hours please contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number 07623 974383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow us on Twitter @Economy_NI
- Clusters and collaboration make big business sense for SMEs 13 March 2018
- Department for the Economy publishes Higher Education Performance Indicator Statistics 08 March 2018
- Electricity Consumption and Renewable Generation in Northern Ireland: Year Ending December 2017 – report published. 08 March 2018
- Stakeholder events - Barriers to Participation and Progression in Education 06 March 2018