Financial services business FinTrU is offering graduates the opportunity to join their company as they continue their ambitious growth plans.
The London-based company provides outsourced knowledge services, including financial regulatory reporting, compliance and legal services, to investment banks and other financial institutions. It established its Belfast centre of excellence in 2014. Since then FinTrU has been with the Department for the Economy through its Assured Skills programme to recruit graduates. This has proved extremely successful with 117 graduates who have completed Assured Skills academies gaining employment with FinTrU at their Belfast centre of excellence.
This seventh Assured Skills Academy will offer a further 20 graduates the opportunity to launch a career in the growing financial services industry. Applicants will undertake an intensive six week training programme delivered by Belfast Met and Ulster University. The training will have a strong focus on investment opportunities and financial compliance. On completion of the course the graduates will be interviewed for a position with FinTrU offering a starting salary of £18,000.
Previous experience is not required but applicants must possess a 2:2 degree in any discipline. For the duration of the programme participants will be paid £150 training allowance per week plus travel expenses.
Applicants should apply online at the Mindmill website. Deadline for applications is this Friday 7 July.
Notes to editors:
- The Assured Skills programme is a joint programme between the Department for the Economy and Invest Northern Ireland, it helps companies wanting to locate their business in Northern Ireland secure the skills they require.
- Video - Darragh McCarthy, CEO of FinTrU talks about how the Assured Skills programme has helped the company grow. Watch the video on the Department for Economy YouTube channel.
- Video – David Phun successfully completed the first Assured Skills Academy. He’s since been promoted to an Associate within FinTrU. Watch the video on the Department for Economy YouTube channel.
- For media enquiries contact DFE Press Office on 028 9052 9604. Out of office hours please contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number 07623 974383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow us on Twitter @Economy_NI
- Labour Market Statistics published today 13 September 2017
- Applications open – ESF Second Call 11 September 2017
- Employers – Find the right apprentice or work placement for your business 05 September 2017
- New walking guide reveals Northern Ireland’s geological wonders 25 August 2017