The Department for the Economy (DfE) today launched a consultation on proposals for the long-term future of the non-domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Scheme.
This consultation seeks the views of key stakeholders, participants and the individual citizen on proposals for the long-term future of the Scheme and includes a range of tariff options.
The consultation is a fundamentally important part of the process in determining future arrangements for the non-domestic RHI Scheme and is open until 5pm on Thursday 6 September 2018. These arrangements are expected to be in place by April 2019.
Notes to editors:
- The consultation will be undertaken using Citizen Space.Citizen Space is the NICS recommended online consultation tool and preferred surveying tool which allows the public to respond to the consultation online and includes facilities for analysing both quantitate and qualitative responses.
- The consultation may also be accessed via the DfE website.
- Background information in relation to the non-domestic RHI Scheme is available on the DFE website.
- For media enquiries, please contact DfE Press Office on 028 9052 9604. Outside office hours, please contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow us on Twitter @Economy_NI
- NISRA and DfE Cross Border Supply Chain Report 21 June 2018
- Economic Output Statistics 14 June 2018
- Consultation launched on future of the Northern Ireland non-domestic Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme 14 June 2018
- Labour Market Statistics 12 June 2018