Professor James Uhomoibhi PhD CPhys MInstP MIET FHEA FBCS CITP FCHERP
James Uhomoibhi is lecturer at a local higher education institution, where he has served and led as e-learning co-ordinator for eleven years. He is a visiting professor of Physics, Computer Science and IT in several universities abroad including Nigeria where he is LEADS Scholar:
- Visiting Professor of Physics, Computer Science and IT, Nigeria
- Visiting Professor of Science, Technology and Environmental Studies, Tanzania
- Visiting Lead Scientist, African City of Technology, Khartoum, Sudan.
- Member, Board of Governors, St Mary's University College, Belfast, UK
- NUC LEADS Scholar, Nigeria, MEX Scholar, UK.
- Chair, ICEE-2011, Belfast
- Chair ICL-2016, Belfast
- Chair, CSEDU-2018, Portugal.
- Chair, BCS E-Learning Specialist Group
- Member of Council, BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- African Laser Centre Representative in Europe
- Head of Task Force on European Cooperation with Africa, SEFI (2010-2013)
- Specialist in Digital Learning and e-Research
- Faculty E-Learning Coordinator (2004-2015), Faculty of Computing & Engineering
- Ulster University, Shore Road, Newtownabbey.
Professor Uhomoibhi does not hold any other public appointments.
Mrs Vincent is Assistant Director of Asset Management at the Northern Ireland Housing Executive (NIHE).
She leads a large team overseeing an annual budget of construction works in the region of £150 million.
Areas under her management are inclusive of construction contract legal disputes, contract management, quantity surveying, construction procurement, training and development.
Prior to this Leeann held a variety of construction roles including refurbishment and new build of residential and commercial property, with specialisms in Estates strategies, Project Management and Quantity Surveying.
Her qualifications include a Computer Science and Business Degree, Construction Surveying Postgrad and a Construction Law Masters. She is also a chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Building.
Mrs Vincent does not hold any other public appointments.