The following issues are dealt with in this letter:-
- IP rota appointments in dwelling house cases
- payments by BACS – reminder
- reminder – IP Portal and payments
- dividend cases
- publication of insolvency guidance paper – ‘Dealing with complaints’
- Provision of Services (Insolvency Practitioners) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2009 (S.R. 2009 No. 401)
- Insolvency Practitioners and Insolvency Account (Fees) (Amendment) (No.2) Order (Northern Ireland) 2009 (S.R. 2009 No. 402).
- access to residential address information at Companies House.
- Companies (Trading Disclosures) (Amendment) Regulations 2009 (S.I.2009/218)