Economy Minister Simon Hamilton MLA has announced Anaeko Ltd is to create 15 highly skilled software engineering jobs in Belfast.
For the past decade Anaeko has innovated on behalf of global technology companies in the fields of mobile computing, social media, cloud computing, big data analytics and the Internet of Things.
Commenting on the new jobs the Minister said: “Anaeko plans to capitalise on the significant opportunities it has identified by recruiting skilled and experienced staff to further develop and deliver its cloud technology products and services. The company is experiencing unprecedented growth in the areas of Software-Defined Storage, Enterprise Cloud Platforms and Cloud Monitoring. The creation of these 15 highly paid new jobs represents an ambitious step for this innovative company who already enjoy an excellent reputation in their field.
“I am pleased Invest Northern Ireland has supported Anaeko’s expansion in Belfast with the offer of an Employment Grant of £105,000. These new posts will be a combination of engineers, developers, systems architects and senior managers with average salaries of £44,000 generating £655,000 a year for the local economy.”
Anaeko’s CEO Denis Murphy said: “Over the years, we have developed hundreds of disruptive technology products and solutions for start-ups and multi-billion dollar companies alike. Our strategy to focus on the fastest growing cloud technologies leverages our unique competencies in these rapidly expanding markets.
“With Invest Northern Ireland’s support we are moving quickly to put in place a highly skilled workforce that will enable us to grow our share of the Software Defined Storage, Enterprise Cloud Platforms and Cloud Monitoring markets.”
Notes to editors:
- Further information on Anaeko can be found by visiting the Anaeko website.
- For media enquiries contact DFE Press Office on 028 9052 9604. Out of office hours please contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number 07623 974383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow us on Twitter @Economy_NI
- Photos are available to accompany this news release.
- Competition to appoint new Board Members for the Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland 24 November 2020
- Fermanagh business set to create 88 new jobs in over £5m investment 23 November 2020
- Dodds announces 20 high quality training places with FinTrU in the north west 23 November 2020
- Dodds welcomes £213 million support package for businesses 23 November 2020