The Department for the Economy today announced 20 high-quality training places on the Microsoft 365 Cloud Academy.
Funded by the Department for the Economy, this Assured Skills programme will guarantee participants who successfully complete the Academy an interview with Microsoft for a career in a Support Engineering position with them. However, please note that completion of the Academy is not a guarantee of gaining employment.
Whilst experience is not required, applicants must have a university degree classification 2:2 in any discipline, or have a Level 5 qualification in an IT related subject.
Successful applicants will receive 12 weeks of industry-relevant pre-employment training with Belfast Metropolitan College, and can expect to gain industry recognised accreditation and skills in areas such as Microsoft 365 Fundamentals, Microsoft 365 Security Administration, Microsoft Security Operation Analyst and Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals.
Participants will receive £155 per week training allowance.
Applications close at midnight on 20 May 2022.
More information and details on how to apply can be found on nidirect.
Notes to editors:
1. Assured Skills is a pre-employment training programme run by the Department for the Economy. More information is available on the Department for the Economy website.
2. For media enquiries contact the Department for the Economy Press Office at email@example.com
3. To keep up to date with news from the Department you can follow us on the following social media channels:
- Twitter – @Economy_NI
- Facebook – @EconomyNI
- Skills to Succeed Facebook
- Instagram – economy_ni
- LinkedIn – Department for the Economy NI
4. The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Northern Ireland Labour Force Survey – Young People Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) Statistics 24 November 2022
- Northern Ireland Annual Business Inquiry Statistics 2021 23 November 2022
- Search begins for Tourism Northern Ireland board members 18 November 2022
- Stop before you shop – Trading Standards Service 18 November 2022