The Department for the Economy has announced the reappointment of Tom Gray for a second term of two years and six months.
The reappointment will be effective from 1 December 2023.
The reappointment was made in accordance with the Code of Practice of the Commissioner for Public Appointments, Northern Ireland.
Notes to editors:
1. A pen picture of Mr Gray can be obtained on the Department’s website.
2. The Northern Ireland Screen Commission (trading as Northern Ireland Screen) was established in 1997 to accelerate the development of a dynamic and sustainable film industry and culture in Northern Ireland. Limited by Guarantee, Northern Ireland Screen is a Non-Departmental Public Body (NDPB) of the Department for the Economy.
3. Members are not remunerated. Travel and subsistence allowances are payable at Northern Ireland Civil Service rates.
4. All appointments are made on merit and political activity plays no part in the selection process. However, the Commissioner for Public Appointments for Northern Ireland requires the political activity of appointees to be published. Mr Gray has declared he has no political activity.
5. To keep up to date with news from the Department you can follow us on the following social media channels:
- Twitter – @Economy_NI
- Facebook – @DeptEconomyNI
- Instagram – economy_ni
- LinkedIn – Department for the Economy NI
6. For media enquiries contact the Department for the Economy Press Office at email@example.com
7. The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Murphy welcomes growth in tourism from the south 29 February 2024
- Work Quality in Northern Ireland Statistics 27 February 2024
- Northern Ireland Labour Force Survey – Young People Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) 22 February 2024
- County Down director agrees to disqualification 21 February 2024