Forty high quality training places are available on the latest in a series of Financial Services Assured Skills Academies with FinTrU.
The Financial Services Academy, funded by the Department for the Economy, is a four-week training programme at either Belfast Met or North West Regional College leading to a potential offer of employment with FinTrU in their Belfast or North West offices.
No prior work experience is required, however, applicants must be eligible to work full time in the UK and hold at least a 2.2 in any degree discipline by the commencement date of the training.
Participants who successfully complete the course will be guaranteed an interview for a role with FinTrU.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to join the FinTrU team and work alongside some of the world’s largest Investment Banks to find solutions to help them meet with their regulations in areas such as Legal, Risk, Compliance, KYC (Know you Customer), Operations and Consultancy.
Applications for the FinTrU Financial Services Assured Skills Academies are open until 23 May 2022. Interviews will be held between 3 June and 14 June.
More information and details of how to apply are available on the nidirect website.
Notes to editors:
1. Assured Skills is a pre-employment training programme run by the Department for the Economy. More information is available on the Department’s website.
2. To keep up to date with news from the Department you can follow us on the following social media channels:
- Twitter – @Economy_NI
- Facebook – @EconomyNI
- Skills to Succeed Facebook
- Instagram – economy_ni
- LinkedIn – Department for the Economy NI
3. For media enquiries contact the Department for the Economy Press Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Lyons welcomes 20 high quality training places on PwC Professional Services Assured Skills Academy 16 May 2022
- Lyons announces annual increase in limits for unfair dismissal and redundancy payments 13 May 2022
- Lyons welcomes world-leading Higher Education research results 12 May 2022
- Lyons - Agri-Food Sector key to 10X success 12 May 2022