The latest Deloitte Assured Skills Academy is offering graduates industry-leading training opportunities to prepare them for working in the fast moving, cutting edge business consulting sector.
Supported by the Department for the Economy, the Transformation, Finance and Technology Assured Skills Academy will see 48 graduates receive high quality pre-employment training, with a guaranteed interview at Deloitte upon successful completion.
Covering the very latest areas in business consultancy, including project management, agile and creative working process, technology essentials and creating business processes, the training will be delivered over seven weeks by Belfast Metropolitan College.
Ann Williamson, Head of Employer Skills at the Department for the Economy, said: “This Assured Skills Academy offers an excellent opportunity to graduates who are looking to gain the skills they need to start a career in business consultancy.
“Building on the success of previous Academies, this latest Academy will see nearly 50 graduates receive industry-leading pre-employment training at Belfast Metropolitan College. Successfully completing the training secures them a guaranteed interview with Deloitte.”
Ms Williamson added: “The Department’s Assured Skills Academies are a result of business engaging with the Further and Higher Education sectors to upskill the local workforce. This successful model helps local employers access a pipeline of skilled people to enable them to continue growing.”
Kerrie Irvine, Senior Manager in Human Capital Consulting at Deloitte, said: “This Transformation, Finance and Technology Assured Skills Academy is an exciting opportunity for graduates seeking to get a flying start in the world of business consultancy by learning about the very latest technologies and methods.
“Through Assured Skills Academies we have employed over 200 people to date. We have 48 places available on this latest Academy and there will be more to come in the future, working with the Department for the Economy and Belfast Met. No experience is required – I urge anyone interested to apply now!”
Director of Curriculum at Belfast Met Jonathan Heggarty said: “Belfast Met has a proven track record of delivering pre-employment training to graduates that enables them to hit the ground running. We are delighted to once again work with Deloitte and the Department for the Economy in upskilling graduates and look forward to welcoming the next cohort.”
Applications for the Deloitte Transformation, Finance and Technology Assured Skills Academy are open until Friday 24 May 2019. Applicants must have a minimum 2:2 degree in any discipline and no experience is required.
For more information and to apply visit nidirect.
Notes to editors:
- Assured Skills is a pre-employment training programme run by the Department for the Economy. More information Assured Skills Programme.
- Follow us on Twitter @economy_ni
- For media enquiries contact the Department for the Economy Press Office on 028 9052 9604 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Out of office hours please contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Know your rights and take care when buying online, warns Trading Standards Service 11 December 2019
- Essential Skills Statistical Bulletin Published 05 December 2019
- Electricity Consumption and Renewable Generation in Northern Ireland: Year Ending September 2019 05 December 2019
- Belfast car trader fined for selling clocked car 03 December 2019