The competitive grant application competition for the second call for the NI European Social Fund (ESF) 2014 – 2020 is now open. The fund focuses on combatting poverty and enhancing social inclusion by reducing economic inactivity and increasing the skills base.
Applications are now open for a five week period between 11 September 2017 and 13 October 2017.
There is a separate application form for each of the ESF Call 2 Investment Priorities.
- Unemployed/economically inactive
- Young people(16-24) not in employment, education or training (NEET)
- People with a disability
- Community Family Support Programme.
Successful applicants for Call 2 will be expected to have identified eligible unemployed or economically inactive participants and be in a position to enrol them promptly from April 2018 onwards.
Application forms, further information and guidance are available on the ESF page.
- SMEs key to exporting success 21 February 2018
- Labour Market Statistics Published Today 21 February 2018
- Department for the Economy publishes Higher Education Statistics 15 February 2018
- All that glitters is not gold, warn Trading Standards Service 12 February 2018