The Department for the Economy has announced 20 high quality training places in the second Assured Skills Academy with EOS IT Solutions.
Funded by the Department, participants will receive six weeks of pre-employment training at South Eastern Regional College’s Lisburn Campus in areas such as Advanced Microsoft Excel and Prince2 certified Project Management.
Academy participants who complete the training will be guaranteed an interview and those who are successful will join EOS IT Solutions and have the opportunity to work in areas such as Inside Sales, Procurement, Order Management, Customs, Logistics, Project Management and Trade Compliance.
Applicants should have a Level 5 qualification (HND or Foundation Degree) or have work experience in customs and logistics/procurement/sales/project management or administration.
The deadline for applications for the EOS Global Tech Skills Academy is Monday 2 May 2022. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 11 May and Thursday 12 May.
More information and details of how to apply are available on nidirect.
Notes to editors:
1. Assured Skills is a pre-employment training programme run by the Department for the Economy. More information is available at Assured Skills DfE website
2. To keep up to date with news from the Department you can follow us on the following social media channels:
- Twitter – @Economy_NI
- Facebook – @EconomyNI
- Skills to Succeed Facebook
- Instagram – economy_ni
- LinkedIn – Department for the Economy NI
3. For media enquiries contact the Department for the Economy Press Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Lyons welcomes 20 high quality training places on PwC Professional Services Assured Skills Academy 16 May 2022
- Lyons announces annual increase in limits for unfair dismissal and redundancy payments 13 May 2022
- Lyons welcomes world-leading Higher Education research results 12 May 2022
- Lyons - Agri-Food Sector key to 10X success 12 May 2022