The feature linked below comprises a blend of both written and video-based information, including a number of testimonials from HSC staff. A further Health and Social Ezine will also focus on routes into the sector and its various roles.
The Department for the Economy’s Careers Service Occupational Information Unit has been working closely with Health and Social Care (HSC) to get the latest careers messages for this important sector.
- Careers Occupational Information Unit – Bulletin – Data Analytics
- Careers Occupational Information Unit – Bulletin – Software Technology
- CyberFirst Advanced Belfast residential course – some limited places remaining for female students
- Hybrid Working in Northern Ireland
- Skills Barometer 2021 update
- Social work and social care careers
- Temporary and work from home opportunities