Filter search results
- Consumer affairs (3) Apply Consumer affairs filter
- Economic policy (2) Apply Economic policy filter
- Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) (8) Apply Employment and skills programmes (including apprenticeships) filter
- Employment rights (2) Apply Employment rights filter
- Energy (11) Apply Energy filter
- European Fund Management (2) Apply European Fund Management filter
- Further education (1) Apply Further education filter
- Higher education (4) Apply Higher education filter
- Insolvency service (1) Apply Insolvency service filter
- Minerals and Petroleum (2) Apply Minerals and Petroleum filter
- Statistics and economic research (1) Apply Statistics and economic research filter
- Telecoms (1) Apply Telecoms filter
sorted by relevance | sort by date
To access the Guidance for Northern Ireland Electricity Networks (NIEN) and Landowners and/or Occupiers on applications by NIEN to the Department to make an order for the Felling or Lopping of trees, please see the guidance document below.
Under Article 39 of the Electricity (Northern Ireland) Order 1992 the Department has responsibility for granting a consent in relation to the construction, extension or operation of a generating station in Northern Ireland.
Application forms and guidance notes for the US-Ireland R&D Partnership Programme.
Guidance on eligibility and application for the 2019/20 non-domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Voluntary Buy-Out (VBO) arrangements can be downloaded from this page. The application window is now closed and the Department will contact applicants in due course.
- « first
- ‹ previous