The legislation requires information to be published in aggregate form on:
- the number of accredited domestic plants
- the number of those plants which are biomass plants, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps and solar thermal plants
This information is now available and has been supplemented by:
- tariff schedules for the Domestic RHI Scheme
- Northern Ireland Domestic RHI Scheme budgetary position
- a geographical breakdown of the distribution of installations by boiler type
Some of the information has been previously provided to the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) for the Northern Ireland Carbon Intensity Indicators Report, which is published on a yearly basis.