Deborah Lange, Mark Nodder, Mark Sweeney, Padraig Canavan, Brian Baird and Judith Totten have been reappointed for a second term of three years to the Board of Invest NI with effect from 1 April 2019.
The reappointments were made by the Department for the Economy in accordance with the Code of Practice of the Commissioner for Public Appointments, Northern Ireland.
Notes to editors:
- Invest Northern Ireland was established under the Industrial Development Act (Northern Ireland) 2002, and its role is to promote innovation, enterprise and competitiveness in Northern Ireland businesses, encourage new start-ups and market Northern Ireland as a location for inward investment. Board member remuneration is currently £12,240 per annum.
- All appointments are made on merit and political activity plays no part in the selection process. However, the Commissioner for Public Appointments for Northern Ireland requires the political activity of appointees (if any declared) to be published. Any political activity is mentioned in the pen pictures.
- Pen Pictures are available on the DfE website
- All media enquiries should be directed to the Department for the Economy Press Office on 028 9052 9604. Out of office hours please contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on Twitter @Economy_NI
- Dodds: Northern Ireland can lead the way in hydrogen energy 10 July 2020
- Economy Minister announces £1million export success for White’s Speedicook 10 July 2020
- Dodds welcomes increase in Foreign Direct Investment projects in Northern Ireland 10 July 2020
- Dodds visits Craigavon area companies 10 July 2020