These statistical publications have been produced by the Department for Employment and Learning in Northern Ireland (NI) using FLU enrolment data from the FE Colleges. The publications provide detail on the number of enrolments and the characteristics of those enrolling.
The Funded Learning Unit (FLU) mechanism is integral to the process that determines the recurrent block grant allocations to Further Education (FE) Colleges in Northern Ireland. The FLU return monitors the delivery in FE colleges, which is funded by recurrent block grant allocations.
- ApprenticeshipsNI statistics
- Longitudinal Educational Outcomes for Northern Ireland - a data linkage initiative
- Programme-Led Apprenticeships statistics
- Publications schedule, statements and consultations
- Training for Success statistics
- Youth Training, Apprenticeship and Higher Level Apprenticeships pilot statistics