Who can apply?
Do you know a female student who:
- Wants to learn how to protect themselves, and their friends and family online?
- Needs to make their UCAS or job application form stand out?
- Is keen to meet like-minded students with similar interests?
- Wants to do something that makes a difference?
CyberFirst Advanced Belfast. is a residential course led by the National Cyber Security Centre, a part of GCHQ. It’s a free, face-to-face course for Year 13 students aged 16 to 17-years-old. Students will gain the skills and experience they need to be the future first line of defence in our CyberFirst world, plus meet other students like them.
“I would recommend these courses because they are enjoyable, diverse, challenging and rewarding. I actually made good friends with other students on the residential course who I’m still in touch with now!”
Shayna, 17, Belfast
Three reasons why students choose CyberFirst – and enjoy it
- Interested in cyber security
- Wanted to explore different careers
- Working with or studying computers
Female places on CyberFirst Advanced Belfast are extremely limited. As applications are reviewed and places allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, interested students are encouraged to apply now to secure their place.
Further details and how to apply can be found at CyberFirst Advanced Belfast.